Omni Nashville Hotel
250 5th Ave S
Nashville TN 37203
All hotel reservations for the 2017 URA Trade Show must be made directly through the designated housing link. Any additional support please contact the URA housing coordinator at: URA@helmsbriscoe.com or call 740-966-1170.
The Omni Nashville Hotel is created specifically to be an authentic expression of the city's vibrant music culture. Across from the Music City Center, this downtown Nashville hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum on three levels.
Special Event Rate - $209.00 (Dates available Friday, October 27 - Wednesday, November 1, 2017)
Complimentary Internet included in guest rate; coffee maker and safe in room. No breakfast included.
Parking at the Music City Center Garage
Self-parking is available at the Music City Center garage adjacent to the hotel for a fee. You can contact the Music City Center garage to see what the different fees are. The garage entrance is on Sixth Avenue between Korean Veterans Boulevard and Demonbreun. Inform the Front Desk upon check-in for further instruction.
Daily Valet at the Omni
0-4 Hours - $18
4 - 10 Hours - $22
Overnight Valet at the Omni
$38 + tax with in/out privileges
Deadline for Special Event Room Rate: September 26, 2017 subject to availability
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
OPTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: There is a flat rate of $25 to the downtown area, plus an additional passenger charge of $1 when the accompanying passenger and the original passenger are proceeding to same destination.
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $20 per person; 24-hour service is available.
- MTA Bus: Tourists, residents and business travelers now have a convenient and inexpensive way to travel to and from the Nashville International Airport and downtown Music City. For just $1.60, you can ride the Nashville MTA's route 18 Airport/Elm Hill Pike bus between the Nashville International Airport and Downtown Music City. Visit the MTA website or call (615) 862-5950 for more information on schedules and pickup locations.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION AROUND DOWNTOWN
- Trolley Tour: Enjoy a hop-on hop-off sightseeing trolley tour around downtown Nashville. This tour is great for first-timers to Nashville, for those who have a limited amount of time and want to get acquainted with this fantastic city, or as transportation between locations for a full day of sightseeing. You will get the chance to hop off and explore points of interest such as: Historic Downtown Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium, the State Capitol, TPAC, the State Museum, Bicentennial Park, the Parthenon, the West End, Hillsboro Village, Music Row, The Gulch, the Frist Museum, and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Approximately $22 per adult. Visit graylinetn.com or call (800) 251-1864.
- Downtown Circulator: Nashville's new clean diesel hybrid Downtown Circulator offers travelers a free and convenient way to get around downtown and The Gulch. The Green Circuit takes you between The Gulch and Riverfront Station. The Blue Circuit runs south to north serving key destinations between the Schermerhorn Symphony Center and Bicentennial Mall. The Purple Circuit runs primarily south of Broadway along Hermitage and Second Avenues and serves key destinations between Riverfront Station and the Richard H. Fulton Complex. It's a great new way for locals and visitors alike to move around the downtown area with ease. Visit the Downtown Circulator website for circuit maps and schedule.
Beware of companies calling URA members and exhibitors offering hotel reservations for any of our shows.
These companies ARE NOT affiliated with URA.
See below for the official hotel, and contact information for booking through our central booking agency.